Tuesday 27 May 2014

Happy Monday!

So I've been part of this group on Facebook, called happy Monday, for some time now.. And it's a weekly challenge for a group of Danish bloggers. I was super exited that I was let in to this group of talented girls! But life happens and I've not done any of the weeks yet! I know... Shame on me!

But now I'm here! And this weeks challenge was match ootd!
I was wearing this beautiful summer dress, and I just went with something simple on my nails, matching the colors. I wasn't feeling up for the big flowery things on my nails.


Inside in shade
There's not any purple in the polishes, it's just the reflection of my iPhone cover ;)


Sunlight


The polishes used are both O.P.I, the nude is my vampire is buff, a really gorgeous pale nude. It has a hint of peach in it, that I really like! Oh.. The gold is called glitzerland.

I used a dotting tool for the hearts and regular and striping tape for the lines. This design is totally coming from one of my favorite nail artists: @sinney at Instagram.

Hope you like it, and do check out what the other girls did.

Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment